Monday, September 24, 2012

Thank You For My Free Starbucks!! Thank You!!

Starbucks Coffee Company 



Love Free Starbucks Thanks to Superpoints!! I love Starbucks, if you know me, you can usually find me with a Starbucks in my hand, but while they are awesome, they are expensive.

My friend showed me Superpoints a while back, it's so easy, my kids usually fight over, who gets to spin the lucky button.

I clicked the lucky wheel every day, invited everyone I know to participate, completed surveys and any offers that interested me, and checked my email daily for the bonus superpoints sent. Pretty soon, I had over $100 in Gift Cards for Starbucks!!

I treated the boys and I, to the a Starbucks Date tonight!! I hope you will join and find out for yourself, because it is EASY and You can get gift cards, even Walmart!!
 
Not doing Superpoints? Sign up HERE today and start earning your Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design